[Nobbc] todays ride

Frank Morris morrisf at SIDWater.org
Mon Aug 30 11:29:56 MDT 2010

I just hope Dawson caught a musical group called "Incendio" at the
Bodega Festival.  I would call them a Nuevo Flamenco type of musical
group.  I had just caught them on Friday night in Suisun at their free
concerts on the waterfront and I have seen them in Napa once before.
Hot, hot, hot.  Also, my kayaking friends say the whales are hanging out
off the point!

Meanwhile, Sat found me changing a clutch slave cylinder underneath my
MGB. My epiphany for the weekend is: A small drip of hydraulic
brake/clutch fluid sure makes a mess of the under carriage over time.

Frank Morris

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of John Kenner
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 4:44 PM
To: 'North Bay British Car Club'
Subject: [Nobbc] todays ride

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED IT HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED AT TODAY'S RIDE.

DAWSON AND I WERE THE ONLY ONES TO SHOW UP AT BAD ASS COFFEE.

I GUESS THE REST OF YOU THOUGHT WE WERE MEETING SOMEWHERE ELSE.

THEN DAWSON AND I DROVE TO MY HOUSE AND DAWSON LEFT WITH A BOX FULL OF
LOVELY

SPITFIRE SMOG ODDS AND ENDS. I BELIEVE DAWSON WENT ON TO THE BODEGA
FESTIVAL

AND I STAYED HOME TO FINISH WORKING ON MY LOTUS.

HOPEFULLY BY NEXT RIDE YOU PEOPLE WILL REALIZE THAT WE ALMOST ALWAYS
MEET AT
BAD ASS COFFEE.

HAPPY TRAILS,

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 P

415 806 2457 C

510 231 6805 F

tamalpais_s

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name
of image001.gif]
Nobbc at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47