[Nobbc] todays ride

MAEMLY at aol.com MAEMLY at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 09:05:50 MDT 2010

To all.....................Does anyone have a Zenith-Stromberg  Carb. side
draft for a 1979 Midget (1975 to 1979 same) need to try and determine  if
that's my smogging problem as the engine just lays over when on the Dyno and
going from 15 mi an hr to 25 mi. No clutch problem as the RPM's go down and
the  % of fuel also goes down, new fuel pump.
       Am trying to hook up with  William at "Corte Madera British Motors"
but am having scheduling problems with  DMV's one day trip
tickets............Amy & Mel

In a message dated 8/30/2010 11:30:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,