[Nobbc] Sunday drivers And future rides

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Thu Dec 2 12:36:50 MST 2010

Hi All,

Yes Ron, there will be a Boxing Day run on December 26. It will be in
the East Bay,
starting at the Oakland Yacht Club which is strangely enough in
Alameda. I did it
there last year and this will be the last year over there. It's a
long convoluted story.
Back in Wine Country next year..... If all goes well.
All are welcome. Here are directions to the Oakland Yacht Club:

 From 880
Take the Broadway exit
Right onto Broadway
Second Right onto Webster
Go through tunnel
Veer left exiting the tunnel
Go over overpass
At second light turn left onto Atlantic Ave.
Turn left onto Triumph Drive (no relation to the cars or bikes)
Triumph leads to Pacific Marina and Yacht Club parking lot
the meeting place.

Questions: email or 795-0260.

Cheers,

Wendell