[Nobbc] Need Recommendation for interior Woodwork

aceca289 at aol.com aceca289 at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 22:33:40 MST 2010

HI

I have been a member for some time but not active with the e-mail posts...so
here it goes. I have a 1955 AC Aceca (same as Greg Badano's white one with the
racing stripe) and need a recommendation for someone to fabricate some
interior wooden trim pieces needed to complete a long awaited restoration
project. The pieces in particular are horseshoe shaped strips of laminated
wood bent to the shape of the rear 1/4 windows. I also have a few other pieces
of woodwork that will need to be refinished. Does anyone have a recommendation
of someone in the area who can do this kind of work?

Thanks

John