[Nobbc] Amusing ad listings...

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Sat Dec 11 14:25:00 MST 2010

I was just perusing Craig's list in pursuit of bits I might need for
the TR4A.  I used 'Triumph' as my search argument and got a whole
lotta stuff that's completely unrelated, stuff like strollers.

Anyway, there is a list for a car radiator in Santa Rosa, cheap too:
$35!  So does anyone here have a Triumph Spitefire?  I know a guy who
had a '65 289 Cobra Spitefire.... well kinda.... it caught fire just
to spite him.

And a 1978 Triumph Splitfire Hardtop in Gilroy.   I think I've seen
those, they have the multiple spark plugs per cylinder, right?

This reminds of long ago when I was shopping for a used Land Rover and
found both a 1965 Land Robber and a 1966 Land River.

G. Mugele
mewgull at mugele.net

*** An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things
he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.  -- Laurence J. Peter