[Nobbc] [Fwd: North Bay British Car Club]

Cem2col at aol.com Cem2col at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 17:16:19 MST 2010

Dear Jordan:
     As a long time old car collector myself, I would be most interested in
having you photograph my Mk V Jaguar Drop Head coupe 1950 (five passenger
convertible with a three way convertible top) and my 1949 Willys Jeepster
(also a five passenger convertible) I also have a 1950 MK 1 Sunbeam Alpine (two
passenger convertible, same model as in the Cary-Grant, Grace Kelly movie
"To Catch a Thief"}
     Also, as I am a credentialed Ordained Christian Minister in California
since 1975, and you a wedding photographer, perhaps we may be able to join
forces on some weddings.   Having lived in Chile for five years, I also
speak fluent Spanish. In any case I would like to meet you as like yourself, I
have a life long love of Classic Cars.
     As you know of nobbc, perhaps you could attend our next meeting and
drive on Valentine's Day or another weekend if you are not occupied. Let me
know if another meeting time would be convenient for coffee, seeing my cars,
etc.

Yours truly,

Rev. Charles E. Medcalf
707 824 1645