[Nobbc] Champagne! 2nd Annual NOBBC Valentine's Day Tour

rlmossholder at comcast.net rlmossholder at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 08:19:13 MST 2010

Dawson,

B  It's so nice of you to put this together again.B  Stacey and I had such a
wonderful time last year.B  You truly are a gracious host.B  I'm sorry we will
not be able to attend, but the Spitfire is just not in any condition to make
it. B I'm rebuilding the engine and replacing the standard trans with an
overdrive unit.B  IB hope toB have it back together byB this summer. B It's
because of this we have made other plans.B  We really wanted to come along and
share in the camaraderie . B I hope every one has aB great time, and a Happy
Valentine's day.B

Cheers,

Rich & Stacey