[Nobbc] GREAT FUN

Greg Badano gsb1159 at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 14 22:44:43 MST 2010

Dawson,

Thank you so much for putting together a great drive and a great day.  This
was our first time out with the NOBBC and it was really nice to finally put
some faces to the names I have been reading for all of these months on the
forum posts.  What a great group of folks!  Thanks NOBBC for making Joanna and
I feel so welcome.  Look forward to seeing you again on another drive very
soon.

Greg & Joanna
'59 AC Aceca