[Nobbc] Plans for next one?

Greg Badano gsb1159 at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 16 13:44:24 MST 2010

Hi Greg,

I really like the idea of these tech sessions and appreciate the willingness
of you and other members to share their skills and knowledge.  Have to say I'm
in Dan's camp in that I would likely never take on a transmission rebuild but
would love to have a better understanding of how they work.  A concurrent
session sounds like a great idea.

Thanks!

Greg