[Nobbc] Plans for next one?

Randy Myers randysmga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:11:52 MST 2010

Mike,

I, too, would be interested in attending a tech session involving tune up
info. My mga probably needs to have its valves adjusted and I'm a little
rusty about the procedure.   Also, I have had a pertronics system in my mga
for 6 years and it has performed flawlessly during that time.

Randy Myers
'59 Mga
Santa Rosa, CA

--