[Nobbc] Spoke wire wheel

Richard Brown rbrown at injexindustries.com
Tue Feb 16 17:12:41 MST 2010

 I use Big O in Rohnert Park, they are very used to working on cars for
British European Motors (Mark Singletons place), ask for Tom.
I've had Petronix electronic ignition for 6 years now with no problems, and
last Novemeber I added the Petronix Flamethrower Distributer and coil, which
has 16 (?) different program choices for torque and HP curves. It runs very
smooth and clean now, all thru the rev range.

Richard Brown
Primose '68 XKE Coupe

Richard Brown

Engineering / New Programs-Manager