[Nobbc] Spoke wire wheel

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Tue Feb 16 17:33:43 MST 2010

I don't have wire wheels but if I did Monroe Tires would be the first
place I'd check. They worked on my tubed tires (when I had them) and
also aligned my MGA. Extremely competent, they've been around for a
looong time, located on Santa Rosa Ave. just south of Hwy 12 across from
Santa Rosa Auto Parts.

Ron
58 MGA