[Nobbc] Spoke wire wheel

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 17:45:49 MST 2010

Krissy, many tire shops won't touch wire wheels because of the potential for
damaging them, and many shops don't know how to correctly balance wire
wheels either.  IMO the best shop in the area, and the only one I use for
all my cars is Valley Tire and Brake on Piner Rd in Santa Rosa.  They know
how to mount tires on wires with tubes and balance them correctly.  The guy
I always speak to there is Eric.  He is extremely helpful and courteous, and
they don't mind doing little jobs either.  If they need to order a tube that
will take a couple of days.  No financial affiliation.

Andy
60 MGA Coupe w/wires
67 MGB Roadster w/wires
74 MGB GT w/rostyles