[Nobbc] Plans for next one?

gtwincams at gmail.com gtwincams at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:53:12 MST 2010

No worries, Dan - I always appreciate hearing good suggestions, and took yours as such.

Robin has agreed to help with the session, which is great. If I spend about an hour on gearboxes while Robin starts the tuning session, I can give a good familiarization then move on to help Robin. It seems like the tuning session is in greater demand, and I'm happy to make this about anything we all want, tools, time and abilities permitting, so thank you for getting that discussion going!

Best to you,
Greg Tatarian
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T