[Nobbc] Lotus owners with webers

gtwincams at gmail.com gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 20:03:55 MST 2010

Different animal, Tony. Webers and similar fixed choke carbs work differently than CD carbs like Strombergs and SUs.
Keith Frank is the Weber jet developer Sarto is referring to, and in my conversations with him over the years he has indicated that he is not a ZS expert. Are you having problems with your carbs?
Greg Tatarian
Elan S4
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T