[Nobbc] More on the CSRG races

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Mon May 3 15:34:38 MDT 2010

Hi Greg,

Thanks for sharing this. I didn't know this collection of photos
existed from the CSRG
weekend. Couldn't make it out for this event, but should make it for
the next one at
Sears Pt. Great shots. The Malya Collection is really nice. The one
of a kind Alfa
is really a great looking car. Also love the factory short nose D-Type.
Also sorry I couldn't make the tech session. It was really
appropriate for me as
the Morgan's trans. had managed to spin the muff coupling from the
input shaft
to a long shaft that goes from the clutch to the trans. in the middle
of the car.
I did most of the disassembly/assembly work except for replacing the
input
shaft in the gearbox itself. Left that to the pros. All is well now,
but it would be
better to be able to do it myself.

Cheers,

Wendell