[Nobbc] Shock Oil

liam oflaherty liamof at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 19:17:56 MDT 2010

Michael,
I have a bottle of Armstorong shock oil I purchesed a few years ago. Your
welcome to use it to top up your shocks. Just give me back the bottle when
your done.  Also, make sure you leave some air space in the shock when you
fill it for thermal expansion.  If you fill them all the way up you will
BLOW the seals. If you need rebuilt lever shocks I would recommend World
Wide Auto, Peter Caldwell makes them better than new.
Liam
57 mga
Novato