[Nobbc] Wine Country Classic

Frank Morris morrisf at SIDWater.org
Mon May 24 08:01:05 MDT 2010

Tim: Count me in for one car doing the laps. I assume the track has some
minimal safety requirements even for "exposition" laps? Usually helmet and
long sleeves for all drivers and passengers. Keep us informed as to when and
where the additional money is payable plus any necessary info.

Thanks,

Frank Morris
63 Jag XKE

----- Original Message -----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net <nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net>
To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc at autox.team.net>
Sent: Sun May 23 20:57:13 2010
Subject: [Nobbc] Wine Country Classic

Thanks to all for have committed to attending on June 6th. And specifically,
everyone sent their payments ON TIME. All checks are now with my bank for
processing.

Mike has details of a great opportunity for us all to ride around the
INFINEON
RACEAY track after the races conclude. For very little extra $ ($15 per
vehicle to be exact) you can have the "chance of a lifetime" and drive the
circuit under controlled conditions behind a "pace" car.

The other good news. I have overcharged some of you since we ended up with 29
tickets purchased so that the final cost/ticket was $10 plus processing. When
I figure what that is per ticket (including everyone's share of the Car
Corral
overhead cost) I will bring along refunds for all on Sunday.

Now just let Mike know about whether you would like to run 2 laps around
Infineon sometime after 5pm Sunday for a $15 fee (some of which goes to
charity causes anyway). Mike will do the rest in terms of organising this
whilst I am gone in Costa Rica.

See you all soon.

Tim Thresh
1958 Red MGA