[Nobbc] The Spitfire is home!

Andrew S. Doran andrewdoran at berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 24 18:21:54 MST 2010

Dear List,

Further to the spitfire post by Rich I also expect to be driving in
Spring. I have a problem with my Indicators that are not working and the
turn signal arm is slack so has no tension on it and the bright lights
keep going on. Do I need to replace the whole thing with Victoria British
part f Part # 8-392     SWITCH TURN    $39.95 Each?

http://www.victoriabritish.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=WebLmc&PRGNAME=Welcome&ARGUMENTS=-AVB,-ASG,-A8-392,-A/icatalog/SG/full.aspx?page=0145

Cheers,

Andrew b79 Spitfire

--