[Nobbc] rear axle U joints

MAEMLY at aol.com MAEMLY at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 19:58:23 MDT 2010

Dan..............I've dealt with William at Corte Madera British  Motors at
36 Industrial Way, Corte Madera/Belvedere and found him to be Honest  and
knowledgeable "google it for directions". Could not imagine him not being
able to fix you up maybe even call for a half/a-- estimate 1-415-924-1450. He
uses Moss Motors or Norman Nocks British Motors in Stockton for parts.Amy /
 Mel

In a message dated 9/4/2010 4:43:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,