[Nobbc] CSRG Racing Oct 1-3

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Sat Sep 11 20:51:20 MDT 2010

Tim,
I knew we weren't racing...it just felt like it.  On the track, a couple of
Cobras in front of us.  I could hear their engines and mine.  They were easy
to keep up with, actually a little slow, but it was cool.
Laps or no laps,  we are there.  The vintage car paddock should make up the
difference for the wine.
Clif