[Nobbc] JH IS NOT LOTUS

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Wed Sep 22 21:34:04 MDT 2010

Did you go?  And how did you do?
Just found out, the DeLorean used a chassis designed by Lotus that was
almost a carbon copy of the Esprit.
And that Lotus used Jensen Healey to test out the 907 engine before using it
in the Esprit, Elite, Eclat and Excel.  Since the engine is pretty much the
foundation of any car and carried the Jensen Healey emblem first, if you own
any of these cars with a 9 series engine, you should be in a Jensen Healey
club.
Pretty smart, those Lotus guys.
Clif  74 Jensen Healey