[Nobbc] Fourth Saturday...Club ride time!

Liam O'Flaherty liamof at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 14:25:31 MDT 2010

Sorry I missed you Mark,
You should have seen lots of brits driving down hwy 1. via Point Reves
Station.   The curvy route I took was out Bollinas in Fairfax, over lake
laganitis (spelling blunder) and along the ridge view road to the top of Tam.
Never been there before and it was something else.  then down the hill to
Stinson, made a left and continued on hwy 1 to muir beach to the pelican inn
at around 11 am.  Only one other mga made it a red one with wire wheels.
Didn't get to chat with him.
Turned a few people on the the NBBC web site.
Have a fun weekend.
Liam

On Sep 25, 2010, at 9:34 AM, MarkDarley wrote:

> Not a soul at the Starbucks rendezvous point in Strawberry, MV.
> If anyone is looking at email enroute....! What is your route from Fairfax
to the Pelican? I hope to intercept you on my way to Point Reyes.....
> Mark
> Tyrolite Green 57 MGA ... Hard to miss!
>
> MarkDarleyPhoto.com
> Cell 415-310-5252
> Sent from location.
>
> On Sep 23, 2010, at 6:31 PM, Ron Engelhardt <nobbc at sonic.net> wrote:
>
>> There are two rides Mel, one in Marin and one at Bad ass. The Marin ride is
early and since this is a "late" club, the Bad Ass ride is an alternate for
those who don't want to travel to Marin before it warms up a bit.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/markdarley@mac.com