[Nobbc] Fourth Saturday...Club ride time!

Mark Darley markdarley at mac.com
Sun Sep 26 10:00:43 MDT 2010

Liam,

Well my timing was off .  I looked in on the Starbucks at about 9am
and finding no one, came home for breakfast and to collect Suzanne.

We then took the Bolinas ridge road from MV, and dropped down into
Bolinas and on into Olema before turning left for Inverness.  I think
we were on the Ridge about 11am and then had a fun time overtaking
hundreds of bicycles on a fund raising ride along the Bolinas/
Inverness stretch.

We sailed up to Indian Beach for a picnic with the family, and came
back to find a suprise birthday party at the Club!

I heard that a string of MGTs etc also drove past the Club out to
Drake's Beach.

Next time......

Mark

Mark Darley