[Nobbc] Fw: Club trip to CSRG Charity Challenge this Saturday, October 2

Tim Thresh tsthresh at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:08:27 MDT 2010

Mike, Greg, and any others planning to join the caravan to CSRG.

Andy Preston has been assembling names and informing our MGOC contact.  If you
are going and did not let him know then you are probably best to spare him and
email direct to Sam Gearhart swg3 at comcast.net .
I will join you but not for the caravan, so save me a "red MGA sized" space
for around 10 am.

Tim