[NOBBC] our next ride

Greg Tatarian thenobbc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:03:23 MST 2011

Thanks for your efforts, John!
Greg Tatarian

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: JOHN KENNER <jkenner at tamcab.com>
Sender: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.netDate: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:55:18
To: North Bay British Car Club<nobbc at autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] our next ride

Hello British Car Nuts,

The idea of going for a ride to a remote area,

which also means a longer ride, has been shelved until the warmer time of
year.

So on Saturday we will meet up and see if anyone has any bright ideas

about where to go. If not there's always Eastside Road to Westside Road and
back.

With lunch up the hill behind that winery. You know what I'm talking about.

See you at Bad Ass Coffee at 10:30am and don't forget

to bring a lunch, a full tank of gas and a folding chair or two.

Happy Trails,

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 OFFICE

415 806 2457 CELL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]
NOBBC at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive