[Nobbc] Update, New Years Ride

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Sat Jan 1 16:26:31 MST 2011

Hi Frank,

Yes, only it's name is Old Speckled Hen. Good stuff. They have it on tap
at The Englander Pub in San Leandro. The tap handle at The Englander
has an octagon on it. I think way back in the 30's they might have been
a sponsor of the MG Factory Racing Team, along with Cream Crackers.
Hope this helps. For more info, go to this link on Google.

Old Speckled Hen - Greene King / Morland Brewery - Suffolk, United ...

Cheers,

Wendell