[Nobbc] New Years Ride Old Speckled hen

Tim Thresh tsthresh at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 10:31:34 MST 2011

?It seems that John Courage may have disappeared into the maws of the
"Fosters Lager" Group. The nearest available (and a poor imitation of a
bitter) would be JOHN SMITH's

See  http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/Courage_(brewery)

By the way: Further to mine about putting up the top, it is too wet today
for me and my (aging) Pirelli XzX tires. Perhaps for Valentines week-end it
will be drier?

Tim
1958 Red 'un