[Nobbc] New Years Ride Old Speckled hen

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Tue Jan 4 01:42:46 MST 2011

They lost their lease sometime last Spring.   Pity.

Gerry

On Jan 3, 2011, at 6:53 PM, Frank Morris wrote:

> What ever happened to the Black Rose in Santa Rosa? I saw Molly's
> Revenge
> perform the many years ago. Great show. I didn't pay much attention
> to the
> food or beer at that time.

G. Mugele
mewgull at mugele.net

*** "Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God
loves you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is
the most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should
save it for someone you love." --   Butch Hancock