[Nobbc] Road trip north

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Tue Jan 4 02:22:45 MST 2011

I was last on Mountain View road two years ago and it was paved the
entire way although there were some repairs underway resulting in
short stretches of driving in dust/muck.  I think the longest bit was
about 1/10 of a mile or less.   It's a great road and I've led a
couple tours that way years ago.

Gerry

On Jan 3, 2011, at 10:46 PM, Mark Darley wrote:

> David,
>
> Thanks.  I figure I have all day Thursday to get from Point Arena to
> Ukiah, so I will take it slow.
> Mark
>
> Mark Darley
> markdarley at mac.com
> Mobile Phone 415 310 5252
>

> On Jan 3, 2011, at 9:34 PM, David Willson wrote:
>
>> AKA: Mountain View Road

G. Mugele
mewgull at mugele.net

*** "Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God
loves you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is
the most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should
save it for someone you love." --   Butch Hancock