[Nobbc] Fw: ALUMINIUM MGA HARDTOP FOR SALE RARE..

Tom Reier bluesson at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 20:22:17 MST 2011

Ron,
    I have not been avoiding the club lately...just that the S3 is STILL inop.
The gas tank is beautifully repaired, but I've been WAITING on this neoprene
tape to pad the frame rails where the tank goes in. I ordered it on 12/21
through paypal, with my cc...and it finally shows up TODAY. With the weather
and all, I haven't been exactly running with Scorpion Fever lately. I should
have it back on the street in the next week or two. Honest, I'll show up and
you can introduce the STRANGER in the three wheel car. I really miss seeing
you guys. I hope you had a great Christmas and all.
                                                        Tom

> Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:03:28 -0800
> From: nobbc at sonic.net
> To: nobbc at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: ALUMINIUM MGA HARDTOP FOR SALE  RARE..
>
> Yeah, I would like to have it...but $3000??? PASS!
>
> Ron
> 58 MGA
>
> Mike Gianandrea wrote:

Edward's