[Nobbc] FRONT PLATES AND THE NOBBC!! Fw: California Traffic Tickets Fines Effective 01/06/2011

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Thu Jan 13 14:47:36 MST 2011

Hi Tom,

I sent an article to the club server recently stating all the new fines and
changes, and yes they are getting severe. But in addition to that, the cops
are out for anything and everything. I was stopped one night in my 87 Camaro
going home from work, seems a cop pulled up behind me at a stop light, then
pulled me over at random and ran my plate. I asked why he stopped me, and he
said just checking, you registration expires later this month. Moral of the
story, be ready, they are out for anything and everything.

Michael
64 TR4