[Nobbc] FRONT PLATES AND THE NOBBC!! Fw: California Traffic Tickets Fines Effective 01/06/2011

Tom Reier bluesson at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:11:01 MST 2011

 This is a bit off topic, but in general, whatever car you drive, it's best to
have four matching hubcaps, no broken glass, plates front and rear, up to date
tags and registration, and insurance papers and registration in the glove box
and rapidly accessible. Even if it's an old car, keep it washed, keep the
tires "glossy" and the hubcaps MATCHING on all four corners. This keeps you
from being "profiled" so much. (I'm being a bit facetious using the word
"profiled"...I don't want to stir up the ACLU!
                                                Tom R