[Nobbc] Front Plate

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu Jan 13 18:12:16 MST 2011

Heh, Napa is notorious. One club ride to Berryessa a few years back led
to everyone receiving a no front license ticket thanks to Sgt. Stanley
(AKA Officer Unfriendly) of the Napa county mounties. Guess he filled
his quota that day! He was a stunningly obnoxious prick about it, really
had his panties in a bunch.

Ron
58 MGA