[Nobbc] NO FRONT PLATES

sirplb at aol.com sirplb at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 13:59:41 MST 2011

Gents,

For what it is worth, I've spoken to a couple of owners of brand new cars that
had no mechanism to even attach a front plate. (the dealership did give them
the plate in an envelope, but no attachment)

On another note, my boy drives a Subaru WRX with the front airdam. So as not
to obstruct the opening he put his plate on the ski racks on the roof last
summer.  He was pulled over a few weeks ago and was asked about the front
plate. He pointed to the roof rack. The officer nodded approval and gave him a
warning about this driving but nothing more was said about the plate on the
roof. . . . .

Cheers,

Pat