[Nobbc] California ticketing

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Sat Jan 15 17:14:15 MST 2011

I guess it's known as Infineon Raceway now. It will always be Sears
Point Raceway to me.
It's better to have a driving instructor tell you that if you had hit
the apex of the last turn
a little closer you could carry MORE speed into the next turn and
COULD GO FASTER!!!
Racing in addictive. A lot more fun than going to Safeway for a
carton of milk.

Wendell