[Nobbc] Today's drive

Daniel Drummond dan at drummondlaw.com
Sun Jan 16 17:38:48 MST 2011

Greg,
Sorry you and Trish couldn't make it yesterday. Yes, the MGB is back on the road and all seems well. I had the distributer rebuilt and that seems to have taken care of the timing problem. But then one of the freeze plugs gave way and left me stranded out in Jenner a few weeks back. But all is sorted out now.  See you at Dawson's next month. Debbie is coming along so no over the top driving for me.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone