[Nobbc] Speed

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:23:31 MST 2011

  Hi Clif,

New ideas are always welcome, in my opinion. I have led several drives
through Marin County in the effort to involve more of our southern
members, and except for conflicts with bicycle races, they've been
really fine.

We haven't gone to SF as a club since Trish and I have been members,
about 5-6 years, I think primarily because it makes for a long day and a
lot of us don't really like driving long distances on the freeway (we
don't all drive beautiful cruising machines like Norm's, Dawson's, etc).
My idea of an overnighter was based on the idea that those interested in
a longer run could split it into two days, and have the evening to
socialize together, but if an SF destination interested enough members,
particularly those living in Marin County, you'd probably have some takers.

Please keep the ideas coming and the dialog flowing.

Cheers,
Greg Tatarian
cars and trucks and a boat
no planes or locomotives