[Nobbc] Today's drive

David Willson davidwi at sonic.net
Mon Jan 17 19:06:36 MST 2011

I'd like to chip in on this topic, even though I haven't been on a ride in
months.  I  do, however, regular motorcycle rides of various sizes and we
have much the same issues as we have been discussing here.  The two group
idea is usually the one that works the best and the details have to be
talked over beforehand as a group.  Unless all the turns and the route are
completely clear and known to both group leaders, we use the rule that the
sweep, the last one in any group, doesn't leave an intersection until the
next rider is in view and can identify the direction.  (Then he has the
nasty challenge of trying to catch up to his group..)

I look forward to running with you all again this year, and you can add me
to the front group.  I agree, these are Sports Cars, and the only reason I
have one is to drive it Sportily.

David Willson
74 Jensen Healey     #19377   'Dahlia'
Sebastopol, CA, USA