[Nobbc] Inverness Yacht Club Lunch

Mark Darley markdarley at mac.com
Fri Jan 21 17:57:44 MST 2011

Dear NOBBC Members,

I have only had 3 positive responses to the idea of the Inverness
Yacht Club lunch on March 19th, so I have decided to shelve it for
now.  I have to make a commitment one way or another at this time.
This does not mean that we cannot take a drive out to Point Reyes
that day and eat oysters somewhere else if you so desire.

See you on another drive,
Cheers,
Mark

Mark Darley