[Nobbc] Fw: [TTSCC] Mechanix Illustrated review of TR2

Robin Jackson apexbrit2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:21:24 MST 2011

The article I thought interesting, as well. I always liked "Uncle Tom's"
metaphors. He was quite a character and loved to review Brit cars.at the
expense of American Iron. As I recall, he was a Jag dealer. Unlike Nader, he
thought the Corvair handled well; better than a 1959 356!!!  He is worth
Googeling for a  laff or two. Cheers, Rj