[Nobbc] MGB-GT available...

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Wed Jan 26 00:30:43 MST 2011

The following is from one of my Land Rover afflicted cohorts.  You
see, Land Rovers are more of an affliction than those cute LBCs.

My wife says that I can't spend any more money on my Land Rover until
we sell our 1974 MGB-GT.  If anyone out there has an interest, or
knows anyone who might, give me a call/email.  It's in great shape and
we're asking $4500 ( but I'm very negotiable).  I'm REALLY looking to
rebuild my diesel engine, just can't take the smoke & lack of power.
Selling this MGB-GT means I can start that project and get lots of
other new "stuff" for the Landy.

Brian L
(831) 295-4447

G. Mugele
mewgull at mugele.net

*** "Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God
loves you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is
the most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should
save it for someone you love." --   Butch Hancock