[Nobbc] Speed

gianni giannilarosa at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 18:26:46 MST 2011

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Peter Ziedrich <zied at redwoodempiremini.com>
To: 'North Bay British Car Club' <nobbc at autox.team.net>
Sent: 2011 Jan, Fri, 28 00:48:15 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Speed

Al,
San Francisco has always been referred to as "The City" by Bay Area
residents, although native to SF, I never lived there but in other parts of
the Bay Area since 1959. I never heard of New York being call that, but then
again it's all your point of reference. You can just as easily modify your
last two cents with reference to San Francisco (instead of NY) and any Bay
Area native could have written it.

Peter