[Nobbc] [Fwd: 53 MG]

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu Jan 27 19:32:36 MST 2011

Thought I'd share this with the group. I have had many reports from
people about good service from Universal. I get many requests for
service recommendations but only do my own work so have no basis for
recommending except for feedback received from members. It's nice to be
able to send someone to a place that other members have praised.

Ron
58 MGA