[Nobbc] NOBBC LIST OF CARS

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Thu Jan 27 23:08:15 MST 2011

Thanks Mitch.  1/2?   Holy crap.  You should talk to Dawson.  He seems to
like basket cases.
OK.  So I guess the list has started.
Anybody have any more details that they think would be good information.
I can put this into an Excel file if that works for everybody.  Or maybe a
list has already been started?  An Excel file works nice because it can be
ordered in several ways.  But that made me think.  There are so many
combinations...MGA, MGB, MGB-GT, MG Midget, etc.  And I know little about
British cars except I like them.  Well, I like some of them.
Humm,  I think I might be over my head.
Clif  74 Jensen Healey