[Nobbc] [SPAM] NOBBC LIST OF CARS

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Fri Jan 28 19:17:34 MST 2011

Relax Greg.  I was just kidding.  I thought you were as well.  I have no
idea what condition your cars are in nor any others.  Ratings are
subjective, except to the owner.  If you think your cars are 11's, then
that's what you think.  No problem.  But it doesn't fall in the range.
In your case, and anybody that didn't rate their car, I did leave it out.
Along with the city.
This is just for fun, and also what might be a good source if you have a
need, or can supply a resource.  I have been keeping emails that make shop
recommendations just in case I need some work done.

Just trying to help.
Clif 1974 JH