[Nobbc] Fw: Marin Sonoma Concours - Lotus Contact

Sarto Rocheleau sarto477 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 23:02:54 MST 2011

For change of subject----Hi, I got a call today from Alan Spencer from Wheels.
  http://www.wheels-cars-for-film.com/
He is helping out with this years Marin.Sonoma Concours and need a Lotus
contact.  He has not heard back from GGLC and was hoping I could get enough
Lotuses to create a Lotus section.  I think he said 8+ cars.  I will call Pete
Herly to get more info.Alan said that he has already spoken to Wendel and
others in (Nobbc)  Mike Ostrov will probably want to attend and we have enough
just in our area to fill his needs.  Any thoughts??  I'll see if I can get the
info out through GGLC.  The event will be in May and they are
featuring British cars.  He also said that he has made contact the other
British car clubs with success.  MGs, Triumph etc.
Sounds like an event not to miss. Sarto