[Nobbc] Car List

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Sat Jan 29 13:10:37 MST 2011

Hi Cliff,

I am a relatively new member, and I try, but can't attend all the rides, but
I would be very interested in seeing a list of the members and vehicles that
we do have, just for the hell of it. And once we do have a final list,
(Those with multiple cars should bring pics and descritions to display) I
think it would be fun to have one big get togther somewhere, a picnic, wine
tasting, etc. I'm sure it take a lot of work, probably impossible to do, but
it sure would be a hoot.

P.S. Despite all her flaws, my 64 TR4 gets a 100 Rating in my mind!

Michael
64 TR4