[Nobbc] 1974 Jensen-Healey-any interested?

David Willson davidwi at sonic.net
Sat Jan 29 20:07:51 MST 2011

That JH looks like a very good and fairly easy project for anyone
interested.  Can't see the interior but the paint looks ready to go, the
engine bay is very tidy and original and unless the engine is trashed, all
it may take is carb rebuilds and a battery.  Probably a good deal.   *I*
can't because I value my marriage. But I suppose if it went cheap
enough......mmm, I wonder if I traded it for my parts car, would she notice?
The salvage title totally depends.  If it's fairly recent, even a little
fender bender or deer strike could cause the insurance company to total it.
YMMV.

David
74 Jensen Healey     #19377   'Dahlia'
Sebastopol, CA, USA