[Nobbc] GARAGE FOR RENT

John Kenner jkenner at tamcab.com
Sun Jan 30 20:08:21 MST 2011

HEY PEOPLE WITH LOT'S OF LBC'S

I have a garage for rent in Graton. A member has been renting it for the

last couple years and has decided he does not need it anymore.

It is in Downtown Graton across the street from the Fire Station.

It is a large 2 car garage that will store 2 - 4 LBC'S depending

on their size. Probably 6 mini's. Has 2 roll up doors, 1 is electric.

$300 per month. Clean and secure.

I also have 2- 1147cc ( 1200 ) triumph motors and 2 transmissions that go
with

them. They are out of 1964 Heralds and will fit Spitfires of that vintage.

They both ran when parked. I want to give them away for free!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have a 1976 and a 1977 spitfire frame both of which are going to

the dump soon if no one wants them.

'

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 P

415 806 2457 C

510 231 6805 F

tamalpais_s

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]